- Visitors are expected to behave appropriately and to abide by the safety regulations.
- Naturalis employees may give you instructions. Please follow any instructions you are given.
- Naturalis makes use of camera monitoring with due observance of the relevant legislation and regulations.
- Parents, teachers and supervisors are responsible and accountable for the behavior of minors and the groups they accompany.
- Be considerate of one another:
- Allow each other space to view the exhibits.
- Refrain from making excessive noise. Cellphone use is allowed, as long as the volume level is appropriate, but calls should preferably be made at an isolated location.
- With the exception of service dogs, no pets are permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited in the museum. Smoking is only permitted in the designated areas on the parking side of the building.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the museum, except in the catering facilities.
- Please leave your bags in the cloakroom in the lockers provided. Any lockers that are still locked after closing time will be opened by Naturalis.
- In exceptional cases, a Naturalis employee may ask to examine your bag.
- It is not permitted to touch the exhibits. There are a few exceptions to this. If it is permitted to touch an object, this is clearly indicated.
- No professional cameras or photography equipment may be used without the prior permission of the communication department.
- Please place all refuse in the appropriate container. Naturalis strives to keep waste to a minimum.
Naturalis employees are open to hearing any suggestions, compliments or complaints you may have.
We wish you a pleasant visit!