Look carefully, ask questions, work together, come up with solutions… Become a researcher in Naturalis and explore the dinosaur era, the Ice Age and life in the present day. Discover what a T. rex looked like, how a mammoth behaved and how animals hide from their enemies. On completion of this program, you'll be a real nature expert!
At this time, our programs are offered in Dutch only.
Everything you need to knowin a row
- Exhibition program
- Groups 5 and 6 (8–10 years old)
- Length: 90 minutes
- Number of pupils: no more than 108
- Areas: the "Life", "Dinosaur age" and "Ice age" galleries
- The school supplies: one parent/supervisor for every 10 pupils/students
- Naturalis supplies: one educational assistant
- Main objective: pupils gain experience with research and learn to derive function from form
- Link to core objective: pupils are taught about the structure of plants, animals and humans and about the form and function of their constituent parts
- Keywords: research skills, scientists, research, science-positivity, form-function, animal behavior
- At this time, our programs are offered in Dutch only.