Spots, stripes or speckles? Large or small, fast or slow? All animals are different, but they also have many things in common. Like a real researcher, learn to discover patterns by looking at real furs, feathers, shells and stuffed animals. Dress up like an animal and find its twin in the museum. Do you have a shell, stripes, wings or…? Who else has this?
At this time, our programs are offered in Dutch only.
Everything you need to knowin a row
- Groups 1 and 2 (4–6 years old)
- Length: 120 minutes
- Number of pupils: no more than 36
- Areas: "Workshop The present", "Life" gallery
- The school supplies: one parent/supervisor for every five pupils
- Naturalis supplies: two educational assistants
- Main objective: pupils observe, investigate and discover patterns in nature
- Link to core objective: pupils are taught about the structure of plants, animals and humans and about the form and function of their constituent parts
- Keywords: patterns, animals, forms, classification
- At this time, our programs are offered in Dutch only.